Monday, March 16, 2009
- Added an offset of 32768 to mouse coordinates recorded by the KeyLogger component so negative mouse coordinates are represented properly.
- Fixed AlignChannels parameter in gUSBamp.prm parameter fragment.
- A number of minor bug fixes related to ERP visualization in the P3TemporalFilter.
- P3TemporalFilter no longer crashes when an invalid channel is specified in TargetERPChannel parameter.
Changes to Contributed Code:
- Renamed getparams tool to RDAgetparams.
- Contrib distribution now contains neurogetparams tool.
Other articles from Schalk Lab
NCAN Staff Honored in BCI Research Award Book
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
The recently published BCI Award Book honors two projects with NCAN staff.
BCI2000 v2.1 June 2010 Build
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
BCI2000 v2.1 Release Build
Friday, April 2, 2010
BCI2000 version 2 now contains many bug fixes and improvements over the initial 2.0 release. Also, a number of features from the upcoming Version 3 have been back-ported into the Version 2 source. Thus, it appeared appropriate to release an intermediate version 2.1.
BCI2000 v2.0 February 2010 Build
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
BCI2000 v2.0 November 2009 Build
Thursday, November 12, 2009
BCI2000 v2.0 August 2009 Build
Friday, August 28, 2009
BCI2000 v2.0 May 2009 Build
Monday, May 18, 2009
5th BCI2000 Workshop
Friday, March 6, 2009
BCPy2000, the python-for-BCI2000 rapid development platform, has been updated. (Jeremy Hill)
BCI2000 v2.0 February 2009 Build
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
BCI2000 v2.0 December 2008 Build
Monday, December 1, 2008