Wednesday, February 4, 2009
- Improvements to gUSBamp source module (A Wilson).
- Operator Module: Improved timing behavior when clicking window titles (J Mellinger).
- CursorTask: TargetCode and ResultCode states are now 8 bits wide, allowing for a maximum of 255 targets (G Schalk).
- Asynchronous events recorded into bcievent are now available for online processing (J Mellinger).
Updates to contributed code
- RDAClient and Biosemi2 source modules now compile under cygwin gcc 3 in mingw mode (J Hill).
- DateGlove5DTUFilter now also supports the 5DT Data Glove 14 Ultra (P Brunner).
- The Normalizer filter would ignore BufferCondition entries under certain circumstances (J Mellinger).
- load_bcidat mex file performed conversion of nested matrices into Matlab structs incorrectly (J Mellinger).
- Recording of cursor position by CursorTask into state variables did not match specification (J Mellinger).
- StimulusPresentationTask did not handle empty image and sound file entries correctly (J Mellinger).
Other articles from Schalk Lab
NCAN Staff Honored in BCI Research Award Book
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
The recently published BCI Award Book honors two projects with NCAN staff.
BCI2000 v2.1 June 2010 Build
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
BCI2000 v2.1 Release Build
Friday, April 2, 2010
BCI2000 version 2 now contains many bug fixes and improvements over the initial 2.0 release. Also, a number of features from the upcoming Version 3 have been back-ported into the Version 2 source. Thus, it appeared appropriate to release an intermediate version 2.1.
BCI2000 v2.0 February 2010 Build
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
BCI2000 v2.0 November 2009 Build
Thursday, November 12, 2009
BCI2000 v2.0 August 2009 Build
Friday, August 28, 2009
BCI2000 v2.0 May 2009 Build
Monday, May 18, 2009
New version of BCPy2000
Monday, March 16, 2009
5th BCI2000 Workshop
Friday, March 6, 2009
BCPy2000, the python-for-BCI2000 rapid development platform, has been updated. (Jeremy Hill)
BCI2000 v2.0 December 2008 Build
Monday, December 1, 2008